HOW TO DETERMINE WHEEL & TIRE SPECS-
DWT MUD PLUG INSTALLATION-
HOW TO INSTALL DWT NITRO CENTER CAP-
TIRE MOUNTING SAFETY:
WARNING: MOUNTING OF TIRES ON WHEELS CAN BE DANGEROUS IF DONE IMPROPERLY.
ONLY TRAINED PERSONNEL, USING THE PROPER TOOLS, SAFETY EQUIPMENT, AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, SHOULD ATTEMPT TO MOUNT TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
1. Use only a clip-on style air chuck with a long extension hose, remote filler and inflation gauge.
2. Using a tire mounting lubricant, lube the tire and rim bead seat.
3. The tire and wheel must be located away from all personnel. Use a solid barrier like a block wall or
tire mounting cage between the tire/wheel assembly and the installer.
THE TIRE/WHEEL ASSEMBLY MUST BE OUT OF “LINE OF SIGHT” DURING THE INFLATION PROCESS.
4. Determine the tire’s maximum recommended tire inflation pressure.
5. Inflate the tire until you hear the beads’ seat snap, or until you reach the tire manufacturer’s maximum
recommend tire pressure. NEVER EXCEED THE TIRE MANUFACTURER’S MAXIMUM TIRE PRESSURE.
6. If the tire beads do not snap, STOP! Release all air from the tire/wheel assembly. Call the manufacturers for help.
7. Once the tire bead is seated, disconnect the chuck, re-install the valve core and inflate to proper operating pressure.
LIMITED WARRANTY NOTICE
WARRANTY COVERAGE: DWT warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: To return an item, please contact us and we will give you a Return Authorization Number. Please include this number on all correspondence with us and make sure the returned items are tagged with this number. All returns must be properly packed and shipped freight prepaid. Should the product be defective we will, at our option, either repair or replace the item and return it to you with a credit for inbound freight charges.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover any damage to the product caused by accident, misuse, failure to follow installation and operation instructions, misapplication, and alteration in any fashion including specifically, but not limited to, the installation of reinforcing rings and / or beadlocks not installed by DWT. This warranty does not cover attempted unauthorized repair service by anyone other than DWT. As all of our products are for off road use only, this warranty does not cover any product used on the street or highway.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY: Repair or replacement of the product by us is our sole and exclusive remedy. DWT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THOSE SET OUT ABOVE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.